Best Buy Purchase Today- Web Showed No Stock- Had Them

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Despite checking their webpage and shopping for a Moto 360 2015 edition and finding no store near me would have one until 10/10/15, I went to the local Best Buy and found they had various M3602015 models....I wanted a 46mm and all they had was silver with brown leather band....I was planning to get black with black metal bracelet for $399, but settled on the Silver w/Brown for $349.
I took the leather strap off and put 22mm watch pins in and attached a nylon NATO Strap- see my other thread on NATO straps. Very pleased so far.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Was checking local Best Buy inventory for the Moto 360 and it seems all that was available was black/black leather. Saw they had an option for a silver/cognac leather to shipped 2 day for free or next day for ~$7. Chose next day and getting the watch delivered today.

Don't have high hopes for the leather band and will probably find a black or silver metal band on Amazon. I've noticed they have some in the $10 - $15 range.

This will be my first smartwatch so can't wait to try it out. I also have a Moto X Pure arriving next week.

Sent from my Moto X (2013)

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a few NATO straps for mine....nice nylon in navy blue and black...make sure the straps you order are 22mm and come with pins and a tool...or do what I did and order and assortment of watch pins and a tool...all on Amazon and easy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user