How's your battery life?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing some really good battery life. Two days easy. I got it yesterday morning, and after charging, setup, downloading watch faces, etc., just left it run. It's 1:20 p.m., so it's been on battery for about 26 hours. I'm at 46%! I'm impressed. It charges really fast, too. The initial charge started at about 20% and was fully charged within 2 hrs. How's everyone else finding the battery life?

jobjohnny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I start using mine each day at 7:00 AM and pop it on the charger around 10:00 PM. I typically have over 50% battery remaining. Pretty good I'd say! This is my first smartwatch so I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm pleased.

I should add I'm using the smaller, 42mm version with the smaller battery.

Last edited:

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm seeing some really good battery life. Two days easy. I got it yesterday morning, and after charging, setup, downloading watch faces, etc., just left it run. It's 1:20 p.m., so it's been on battery for about 26 hours. I'm at 46%! I'm impressed. It charges really fast, too. The initial charge started at about 20% and was fully charged within 2 hrs. How's everyone else finding the battery life?

I got mine last night and I could not make it through the day. I am hoping tomorrow is better.

Posted via the Android Central App

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I use my watch with the screen always on and the battery life is amazing. I upgraded from the 1st gen Moto and I get more life out of my new watch with the screen always on than I did before with the screen off. I. put the watch on about 7:30am this morning and its 11:30pm now and I still have 40%. No complaints with that at all.

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I use my watch with the screen always on and the battery life is amazing. I upgraded from the 1st gen Moto and I get more life out of my new watch with the screen always on than I did before with the screen off. I. put the watch on about 7:30am this morning and its 11:30pm now and I still have 40%. No complaints with that at all.

What watch face are you using?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This is how I have it set. It is doing better today. Took it off the charger at 7:19 and I am at 87% at 11:42

Like all other devices, it'll take a week or so to "learn" how you use it and adjust. Battery life will improve as you go. You probably explored the features on that first day (watch faces, etc.), which is not your normal daily routine. So you used more battery power.

susanoo26

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
at around 26 hours I'm at 20% and its 10:45pm where I am. Though I feel like it would last through the night with me doing nothing, I'd honestly say this watch would definitely last 24 hours. Two days of real world use probably isn't a reality unless you have a dim setting, screen always off, etc.

funky zoo

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
at around 26 hours I'm at 20% and its 10:45pm where I am. Though I feel like it would last through the night with me doing nothing, I'd honestly say this watch would definitely last 24 hours. Two days of real world use probably isn't a reality unless you have a dim setting, screen always off, etc.

ok, so two days battery only with a lot of special tweaks? at least 48h would be essential for me

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Like all other devices, it'll take a week or so to "learn" how you use it and adjust. Battery life will improve as you go.

It is more a case of a new Lithium battery being initiated. Such batteries do not come to their full potential until after several charge cycles.

I have to say, I am pretty impressed with the 360.2 42mm compared to my 360.1. I am getting almost as much life with the screen always on as I did with the old watch set to always off (tilt to wake OFF). Although I am not completely sure yet, since I have not settled into "routine" use yes.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Last two days with screen always on and a custom watch face I'm getting to about in the low teens battery left after 15+ hours. I do recieved plenty of notifications during the day somewhere around 30 text/email, I did send a few text from watch and did run navigation for around 10 minutes. I'm hoping after a few more charging cycles this improves a little more. Now for the next few days I'll test with the screen not always on and see how that changes thing.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Happy with my battery life so far. This has been my first day with normal usage.

42mm watch, 10.5 hours off charger and I still have 52% remaining. I have screen always on and using a 3rd party watch face.

Sent from my Moto X (2013)

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Happy with my battery life so far. This has been my first day with normal usage.

42mm watch, 10.5 hours off charger and I still have 52% remaining. I have screen always on and using a 3rd party watch face.

Me too. First day of normal usage. 10.5 hours off charger and 57% remaining. Screen always on and watchmaker face. Wifi not on yet... but soon. Has only been through three charges so far, so I don't think the battery is up to full potential yet.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Where do you set up which notifications are Priority?

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Swipe down from the top, the screen will read Notifications. The middle icon is for Priority, the left shuts off all notifications, and the right one allows all notifications. You can set up which ones are priority...or actually blocking app notifications...by going in the Settings in the Android Wear app> Block app notifications>tap and choose which ones you don't want to be notified. Hit the + sign then choose each app you want to block.