Bezel - Chamfer or Micro Knurl?

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
What did you guys pick for your bezel type? I've originally ordered a black case with black metal band and a silver, micro knurl bezel. But now I'm second guessing my decision to pair the silver micro knurl with black case and band. The problem is that he black micro knurl bezel is now out of stock. I could get the chamfer black bezel now though. How much better does the micro knurl look? And has anyone paired a silver bezel with black watch? Overall, I'm looking forward to getting this watch!

Posted via the Android Central App

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I went with the knurl because it'll hide scratches and scuffs better. Plus, all the facets give the watch extra bling. Mine's all silver, but yours should look awesome.

Posted via the Android Central App

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
IMG_20151209_191850390.jpg

Just got it! My wife won't let me use it until Christmas though. haha :'(
I definitely like the micro knurl. Hesitant about the silver on black, but I think I like it. It'll definitely grow on me.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
20151216_180447.jpg
My first Moto 360 was black, and I added a black metal band. I went with (IMO) a more luxury look this time around, but stopped short of gold. I went all silver, with a smooth bezel. I like the fact that we have a bezel option, but for me, the only knurled bezel I liked was black on black or black on gold. Of course, it's all personal opinion; I love that Motorola went with the Moto-Maker options this time around; it's hard to say there isn't some combination that you like.

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I got black on black with knurl and really like it. Between silver knurl or black chamfer, I think I'd go with black chamfer. But, really, I would just wait for black knurl.