Android Wear not responding

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Since I'm new to this completely, is it normal for Android Wear not responding to happen on the watch?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes it happens. If you do have quite a few issues....you might need to reset it.

Posted via the Android Central App
Well like I said, I'm brand new to Android Wear. Not to Android but to the watches yes. How often is too much? And by resetting you mean hard reset or just turn off, and turn it back on? Should I be worried about this? I mean I know it's computer watch so that seems to be normal right?

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine did that a lot with lollipop when I'd go out of range of my phone. I don't think it has happened at all since updating to marshmallow though.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine did that a lot with lollipop when I'd go out of range of my phone. I don't think it has happened at all since updating to marshmallow though.
Well it hasn't happened in a few days, so I'll go from there, but was just curious about it.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It happens to me a few times a week when I'm out of range from my phone which I'm fine with. I'd prefer it didn't happen at all but has been worse before marshmallow.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
It happens to me a few times a week when I'm out of range from my phone which I'm fine with. I'd prefer it didn't happen at all but has been worse before marshmallow.
Yes, very true. My watch doesn't doesn't freeze up when I have a non animated watch face activated . I have also noticed that. For example that animated weather watch face seems to lag to some extent, but the watch face I'm using now which is morphing, seems to be fine.