Smooth watch faces

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So, I've noticed that not all moto 360 watch faces are created equal... Meaning that some of them do tend to either force the watch to crash, slow it down, or just run sluggishly through apps. For example, the odyssey watch face is unfortunately like that. What're the most stable watch faces with the best performance out in the Play Store? I'm using a super fast face I found on facer currently.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I am new to android wear, Thanks for the tip. I read somewhere that the more informative faces that display everything can consume more resources overall. Logically I guess that would mean shorter battery life as well as reduced computational speed.

I have been using the Scuba face, and like it a lot.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....watch.face.android.wear&hl=en&token=zqdFRZM4
Oh well, that watch face is nice but I need to have watch battery, phone battery, weather, and date and time obviously. here's a copy of what my watch face looks like right now what do you?
4b01dd8cdcf4687c1f462560d076bcbf.jpg

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
2 apps that I use are WatchMaker Premium and Intellicom WatchFaces. I think each is $2-3, and well worth the $$$.

I can't say if they are smoother running or use less resource than anything else though. But there are 100s (possibly 1000s) of different watch faces you can pick from. Theres some degree of customization too with each, although I am not fully up to speed on that just yet. Intellicom customizations I find are easier, but less flexible.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
2 apps that I use are WatchMaker Premium and Intellicom WatchFaces. I think each is $2-3, and well worth the $$$.

I can't say if they are smoother running or use less resource than anything else though. But there are 100s (possibly 1000s) of different watch faces you can pick from. Theres some degree of customization too with each, although I am not fully up to speed on that just yet. Intellicom customizations I find are easier, but less flexible.
Oh yes yes absolutely hundreds if not thousands of watch faces totally customize for Android! That's what makes it so damn good! As far as the smoothest, I believe a reboot the computer and is always a good thing every now and then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci