I doubt Moto is doing anything. This watch is ~2+ years old, Which is an eternity in todays disposable electronic industry.
    They are done making whatever $$ they can off it. AFIAK they are not releasing a replacement or new model. Theres no reason to put any effort into product brand promotion, or reputation. So they will just let it die a slow death. The wearable market (or any negativity from it at this point) is not nearly big enough to hurt their reputation. They know this already.
    I totally agree. Upgrading the 2.0 seems like a side project for the company.
    05-03-2017 04:04 AM
    I agree with you 100% Motorola can care less about the watch. Im hoping the update comes out soon.
    05-12-2017 05:42 AM
    Personally I am OK with it remaining 1.5. There is no reason to update this device to 2.0, given its hardware limitations.

>No rotating crown for screen scrolling
    >No SIM card connectivity / stand alone (if I want this I am getting a LEMFO LEM5 or Kingwear that uses full-open source Android 5.1... not Android Wear)
    >text messaging microscopic keyboard
    >Older gen qualcom snapdragon 400

2.0 appears to engineer solutions to problems that don't exist. If you read what others are reporting with the other watches, and the problems they are having, I don't want any of that.

https://productforums.google.com/for...ar/LeQYY8DFiyY
    05-12-2017 10:26 AM
    UPDATE 5/13/17:
    Moto 360 Gen-2, 46mm
    LG-V10 on Marshmallow

For a few days running 1.5 my watch now seems to be fully recovered. I didn't do anything. On a whim I took it off airplane mode from nightstand clock duties. It just all of a sudden started receiving android messages, gmail and phone call notifications. I have no idea how or why this is happening now and not in the preceding months...????

Last night I got a notification for an android wear update to 2.0. I quickly terminated and declined the update before any damage could be done. Not sure how long I can continue this way... continually denying AW updates. But I have turned off auto-updates across the board. Unless there's a way to set updates individually for each app. I'm lucky I caught it.

So far, all continues to be well this morning. While I am happy my watch now works, this does not change my viewpoints overall on Android Wear or my moto 360. Honestly its just too unreliable and unpredictable for a $325 device.
    05-13-2017 12:20 PM
    Today 01:22 PM
    This is taking forever to receive.
    Today 10:38 PM
31 12