Moto Body not syncing runs longer than 30 mins to Google Fit

Matthew_D

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm very frustrated with my Moto 360 Sport and the integration with Google Fit and Moto Body and I'm hoping someone can clear things up. I want a solution where I can see a breakdown of steps, calories and heart rate throughout the day and where I can track activities, for example playing squash or a gym workout which also tracks heart rate throughout the workout.

I thought I had found the solution when I linked Moto Body to Google Fit and disabled "Activity Detection" in GFit. It worked great, all the data from Moto Body including steps, heart rate and calories went into graphs in GFit. The problem came when I tried to record a workout. I tracked a short gym session using the "Indoor" option on the Moto Body app on my watch and it showed up in Moto Body on my phone. About 10 mins later it showed up in GFit with all the relevant data exactly as I want it - great! However, when I came to track another session, this time 45 mins, it synced from watch to phone in Moto Body but would not show up in GFit. Further tests seem to show workouts longer than 30 mins simply will not sync to GFit.

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting Moto Body and GFit multiple times to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem? Am I missing something?

Software info:
Google Fit on phone - v1.59.15-108
Moto Body on phone - v1.0.5.11
Moto 360 Sport build number - M1D63M
Phone is a Oneplus 2, unrooted running Android 6.0.1
Everything is upto date.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks, Matt.