Will you be buying the Moto 360?

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Saw this on the verge. I'm not sure if this is accurate.

So pricing, are we looking at the price of a Fossil or a Cartier?

We are not ready to share pricing yet, but I feel comfortable telling you that it will be less than a Cartier

Posted via Android Central App

thomas jackman

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Saw this on the verge. I'm not sure if this is accurate.

So pricing, are we looking at the price of a Fossil or a Cartier?

We are not ready to share pricing yet, but I feel comfortable telling you that it will be less than a Cartier

I didn't even know what a Cartier was until googling it after reading your post. Just glancing at the prices, $6000, $4000, and $3000 for a woman's watch... that doesn't sound too reassuring. Unless of course it was meant as a joke.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I didn't even know what a Cartier was until googling it after reading your post. Just glancing at the prices, $6000, $4000, and $3000 for a woman's watch... that doesn't sound too reassuring. Unless of course it was meant as a joke.

Quite a discrepancy, most fossil watches can be had in the $200 range. Unless he's saying the price is somewhere between the two, but that's not really going out on a limb

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

macroguy07

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I been waiting for a round design plus the many other features of the 360 hardware and the features of Android Wear.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Assuming the price is reasonable, $299 or less, then I am all in. Assuming the software or something else doesn't suck.

anon(6142785)

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Not until I know all the details. Unlike the rest of the sheeple, I don't commit to buying sight unseen. Show me the details first, then maybe. If the price is right.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
For me, getting the Moto 360 depends on 2 things: the price, and the Google watch by LG. I'm pretty much set on getting a smartwatch. I'm hoping to not spend more than $200. The Moto 360 at that price or lower will probably have me, unless I like the Google watch better.

1standgoal

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I am a WIS, currently have 7 watches. This one could put an end to my watch collecting hobby. Just needs an app so the watch can display various designs of dial, hands, indices and colors (sub, seamaster, tuna, or cool new designs), quick to use alarm and count down timer, long battery life, and 50m water resistance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RobAl33

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I've not worn any kind of watch for years, but recently the idea of smart watch is appealing to me. The design of the 360 is perfect for me, I just hope the release in the UK isn't too far away and the price isn't too high.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Not until I know all the details. Unlike the rest of the sheeple, I don't commit to buying sight unseen. Show me the details first, then maybe. If the price is right.

Because a select group of us are tech geeks and this is what we DO, we are sheeple? Judgmental fool.

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes, as soon as possible, as long as the price is $299 max. Anything more than that would require some thinking.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
I am so tempted to get it. In fact, it's probably the only wearable I'm looking at. But it will have to be well priced. If Motorola is as aggressive in pricing the 360 as the X and the G, I'm optimistic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
As long as there are no bombshells involving price or functionality, then yes... I'll probably jump on this one :) .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

thatguitarguy

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a family member that works at Motorola and she didn't tell me much because it's important that she doesn't.

What she was able to tell me is that they're working on the pricing and whether to go through carriers or not. That explains why they haven't provided any info.

They are also looking at the audience and I told her if she has any input whatsoever to price is low if possible it will likely turn people off if it was more than $200-250.

There wasn't any specific release dates either. I know this isn't a lot of info other than they're discussing these things = why there isn't info on it.

I guess we will just have to remain patient.