When is the launch?

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
having a difficult time locating the time of the event;
however, I did find out that it's taking place at the Chicago Merchandise Mart

Home - The Merchandise Mart

:'( though, I could not locate Motorola in the schedule of shows/events: Find a Show or Event - The Merchandise Mart
(Motorola Mobility are actual tenants in the mart, Suites 16-19)

well, being that it's now 8am, Sept 4th (ET), at least it has narrowed down to happen sometime in the next 16 hours :)

Posted via Android Central App

SSG_Gunz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Honestly if it doesn't launch today it may be a fail. The LG Watch R looks great and if it's at a good price point will probably sell more too.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
see info in post:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...rrow-9-5-possibly-1-30pm-cdt.html#post3873619

In addition to info in post: (G+)
Comment from +Matt Jones
Hi everyone. There is a media event happening in Chicago - there isn't a live stream but we will be releasing all details first thing tomorrow as well as having a hangout on air at 1:30 PM CT. We'll be posting the hangout information tomorrow as well. Thanks for your interest!

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Info will be leaked I'm sure. Here I was, totally waiting on this one day only to find out they won't say anything officially till tomorrow? Lame. Come on Moto, you are killing us here. We have eagerly waited months and months for any news. Something tells me they know they are possibly sitting on a gold mine of a smart watch, and want to make sure they have every little duck in a row before release. This could be the biggest product for Motorola to release in a while.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Info will be leaked I'm sure. Here I was, totally waiting on this one day only to find out they won't say anything officially till tomorrow? Lame. Come on Moto, you are killing us here. We have eagerly waited months and months for any news. Something tells me they know they are possibly sitting on a gold mine of a smart watch, and want to make sure they have every little duck in a row before release. This could be the biggest product for Motorola to release in a while.

I feel you're right about that. Could very well be that they want the press to be the ones to tell/show/explain to us that 360 is not an ordinary AW watch as the others we've seen released and being released (LG R, Zen, etc).

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
There has been a leak for the moto X+1 already, so there definitely is an NDA. Lets just hope it actually goes on sale tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12