Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Teejai80
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default When is the launch?

No seriously when is the launch? Why is it so secret?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Joe Schneider likes this.

Default Re: When is the launch?

having a difficult time locating the time of the event;
    however, I did find out that it's taking place at the Chicago Merchandise Mart

Home - The Merchandise Mart

though, I could not locate Motorola in the schedule of shows/events: Find a Show or Event - The Merchandise Mart
    (Motorola Mobility are actual tenants in the mart, Suites 16-19)

well, being that it's now 8am, Sept 4th (ET), at least it has narrowed down to happen sometime in the next 16 hours

Posted via Android Central App
    TI-83 >> HP 12c >> Blackberry Storm (9530) >> HTC Thunderbolt >> Moto X (2nd Gen.)
    עם ישראל חי

Honestly if it doesn't launch today it may be a fail. The LG Watch R looks great and if it's at a good price point will probably sell more too.

I'm sitting here wondering the same thing, when does the conference start? Anyone live blogging it?

Event today is only for press. Public allowed to hear about it tomorrow :-(

Posted via Android Central App
    TI-83 >> HP 12c >> Blackberry Storm (9530) >> HTC Thunderbolt >> Moto X (2nd Gen.)
    עם ישראל חי

Fail haha. Let's keep on waiting...

Posted via the Android Central App

So wait, the event today is private and no information is going to be shared? That makes no sense.

If all of this is true someone there will leak info anyways

Posted via the Android Central App

see info in post:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...ml#post3873619

In addition to info in post: (G+)
    Comment from +Matt Jones
    Hi everyone. There is a media event happening in Chicago - there isn't a live stream but we will be releasing all details first thing tomorrow as well as having a hangout on air at 1:30 PM CT. We'll be posting the hangout information tomorrow as well. Thanks for your interest!
    עם ישראל חי

Well that's a major friggen buzzkill.

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts

Info will be leaked I'm sure. Here I was, totally waiting on this one day only to find out they won't say anything officially till tomorrow? Lame. Come on Moto, you are killing us here. We have eagerly waited months and months for any news. Something tells me they know they are possibly sitting on a gold mine of a smart watch, and want to make sure they have every little duck in a row before release. This could be the biggest product for Motorola to release in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ddot196 View Post
    Info will be leaked I'm sure. Here I was, totally waiting on this one day only to find out they won't say anything officially till tomorrow? Lame. Come on Moto, you are killing us here. We have eagerly waited months and months for any news. Something tells me they know they are possibly sitting on a gold mine of a smart watch, and want to make sure they have every little duck in a row before release. This could be the biggest product for Motorola to release in a while.
    I feel you're right about that. Could very well be that they want the press to be the ones to tell/show/explain to us that 360 is not an ordinary AW watch as the others we've seen released and being released (LG R, Zen, etc).
    עם ישראל חי
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

There has been a leak for the moto X+1 already, so there definitely is an NDA. Lets just hope it actually goes on sale tomorrow!