Moto 360 Reviews

freddyc

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I was going to post the same thing. I saw Joanna Stern post her video review. Twice a day?? Why would they even release something that required it to be charged so often? That's an INSTANT fail.

Apollo182

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
My only assumption on why she would need to charge it twice is cuz she was prolly using it constantly to see how it works. Having used a gwatch for a month it is conceivable. I would like to see everyday battery life. I will still be ordering or picking it up at best buy tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

anon154738

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I think we just need to use common sense here. Would Motorola release a smartwatch that you'd need to charge twice a day? No. What does that mean anyway? You wake up, go about your day, and around 2pm you have to charge. Take it off the charger at 330pm at best and then have to recharge again at 7 /8 pm just to pull it off the charger to go to bed a few hours later ? Doesnt add up to me. I think worse case scenario is it would have to be recharged late afternoon with heavy use, and that alone would be enough to stop me from buying.

Brian Low

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I think we just need to use common sense here. Would Motorola release a smartwatch that you'd need to charge twice a day? No. What does that mean anyway? You wake up, go about your day, and around 2pm you have to charge. Take it off the charger at 330pm at best and then have to recharge again at 7 /8 pm just to pull it off the charger to go to bed a few hours later ? Doesnt add up to me. I think worse case scenario is it would have to be recharged late afternoon with heavy use, and that alone would be enough to stop me from buying.

Well.... The same goes for phones. Every try using a galaxy s3 and not have to charge mid day? Used to go one hour off a charge and my battery would be below 80%. Always had to charge mid day and at night.

Posted via the Android Central App

cjohn4043

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
If somehow tech blogs have had the 360 for a couple days, then maybe this review would be more legit. But if this is the first day of them having it, then there is no way I can trust it.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The two worst reviews ever. The one with the woman was nicely produced but her review just seemed to have a bit of Apple bias to it. Oh well, won't be too long before we get the good reviews.

monkmullen

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I was already on the fence due to the size of the watch, but the battery issue could be a deal breaker, especially if there's no way to charge via micro USB. This sucks.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The lg g watch's screen stays on all the time right? If so, how long does the battery last on it

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay