Order the 360 now from Motorola

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I dunno. I'm at the point where I can "Place Order". It shows it as "Availability: Not Available Sep 9, 2014" which I'm assuming means it'll ship on the 9th. Maybe that's when all the initial orders will ship (even if placed after noon today), but I don't know. I'm a little leery about actually going through. May just wait for the official release at noon.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Why do so many companies screw up launches like this.....I mean they had to know they were going to get totally slammed at noon est.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got my order in on the Motorola site and it was already warning backorder. My invoice has "Estimated Delivery Sep 19, 2014".

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got my order in on the Motorola site and it was already warning backorder. My invoice has "Estimated Delivery Sep 19, 2014".

Same date here. Doesn't even show up on best buy or the play store. Only black option as well with two band choices ...I bought anyway. I'm a CHUMP!

Posted via the Android Central App

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Those experiencing problems can go to BB website and search model #00419NARTL you can pick up inbstore 3-5 days.

And apparently it is the silver model available today everywhere. Not the Black one. Thank you Jesus.

Posted via the Android Central App

morrisdl

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
... Only black option as well with two band choices ...I bought anyway. I'm a CHUMP!

There are black and grey squares in the lower left to select the watch color - sort of subtle and gave me pause and wasn't obvious which I had selected since the site was sooo slow (very poor UI). Id grab a screen shot, but the moto site is still slammed and now plauged with "Internal Server Error - Read".

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Can you provide a link? I cant seem to find it on BestBuy.com and none of the stores have it.

Also if you can provide the BestBuy Sku

Thanks

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It was showing back ordered on the motorola website as soon as it went on sale. Kinda bull****. I ended up ordering from moto directly, says backordered till sept 19th. I then tried ordered as soon as it went up on bestbuy and buy the time I got through check out it was out of stock (black model). Google play also showed out of stock as soon as it went up on the sight. Kinda ****ty that it's out of stock before anyone is even able to purchase it. Also have yet to hear of an actual BB store that has them in stock.