Order the 360 now from Motorola

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Was anyone here able to buy one.....this is a joke...

Wow. I can't believe how many people got hit with back-orders. I had mine in the cart already and hit "Process Order" at 12:01. Got a conformation email that it should arrive by 9/10/14. (from Motorola)

Guess I got lucky...

anon154738

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Pure bs! Waited most of the summer for this, and Because i have a job I couldn't be there right at noon! I was there 5 minutes later and nothing anywhere! What the hell!? My lovely wife did stop by a best buy for me and ordered 1 though, but who knows when it will ship out! This whole thing is a cluster....

Posted via Android Central App

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I can't believe how many people got hit with back-orders. I had mine in the cart already and hit "Process Order" at 12:01. Got a conformation email that it should arrive by 9/10/14. (from Motorola)

Guess I got lucky...

Should be able to sell it on Ebay for a pretty big mark up if no more stock is available for a while

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Believe it or not I ordered 2 black ones (one for me and my uncle) and I have a delivery date of Sept 10th. Couldn't believe my eyes!!!! I've never been that lucky ordering online for anything that was launched same day. Well I shouldn't say that. I got one of the first Nexus Ones. Lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
How do you like it so far?

No complaints yet. Much nicer looking than the Pebble I had been using and much more comfortable than the G Watch I used for a couple weeks. I'm also not experiencing the mythical horrible battery life others have complained about so far. Although I I think I know why they think it's like that. When I temporarily had a G Watch, my battery life was horrible for the first two days. But then I was getting more than a day and a half on a single charge without dropping below 15%. It was for a simple reason, I wasn't playing with it and tinkering for hours a day. I was using it the way it was intended to be used. Once new owners get over the tap and play behavior they'll all have for the first day or so, battery life will be better.

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
No complaints yet. Much nicer looking than the Pebble I had been using and much more comfortable than the G Watch I used for a couple weeks. I'm also not experiencing the mythical horrible battery life others have complained about so far. Although I I think I know why they think it's like that. When I temporarily had a G Watch, my battery life was horrible for the first two days. But then I was getting more than a day and a half on a single charge without dropping below 15%. It was for a simple reason, I wasn't playing with it and tinkering for hours a day. I was using it the way it was intended to be used. Once new owners get over the tap and play behavior they'll all have for the first day or so, battery life will be better.

This is true. In had the G watch and (like any first adopter to a new tech) was all over this thing for hours. Bad battery life ensued until I was used to it.

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I had no problem getting one today. :)

What version is it running out of the box? The video I saw in Droid-Life showed that the charging indicator no longer got cut off. Wonder if he had an update on his review unit.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
What version is it running out of the box? The video I saw in Droid-Life showed that the charging indicator no longer got cut off. Wonder if he had an update on his review unit.

No idea what version it was exactly. There was an update available immediately but it wouldn't let me install it until I charged my battery. My charging indicator is the new style now.

Attachments

• IMG_20140906_000323.jpg
    IMG_20140906_000323.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 120

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
No idea what version it was exactly. There was an update available immediately but it wouldn't let me install it until I charged my battery. My charging indicator is the new style now.

Cool. Thanks.

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
So, did anyone that ordered one directly from Moto and got a date of the 10th get a shipping notice yet? Cause I didn't...

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Aaand there's my shipping notice... I should've remembered from ordering my Skip that Moto always seems to send the shipping notice the day after the item actually shipped. FedEx is scheduled to deliver

Also, I'm fully aware of my level of impatience... :)

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I also have the 10th as well. No shipping notice yet. I'll probably get it today. I called customer service yesterday and they told me it would ship on that day (Monday) for delivery on Wednesday.

sethpcs

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the stainless/gray version from Motorola last Friday (9/5), and I received a shipping confirmation email from Motorola at 1:17AM central time this morning (9/10) with a FedEx tracking number! I am in Magnolia, TX (Northwest of Houston), and my moto 360 is currently in Dallas with a scheduled delivery of tomorrow! The weird part is that the original estimated shipping date was 9/19 when I placed the order (as others have reported).

Needles to say, I am extremely excited.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon