Anybody track one Moto 360 down in store at a best buy today?

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly "select" Best Buy's will have the 360 available today in store. Called a few around me and no luck. Anybody luck out and stumble upon one at a store?

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anybody track one down in store at a best buy today?

You probably won't hear anything till after the 11 CT release time.

May 9, 2012
Visit site

I talked to three best buys on the east coast. All of them were clueless. One said best buy won't be getting the moto 360 until October sometime.

Even4steven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Went to BB here in NJ. Nope...NADA....ZILCH

They checked all the stores within a 100 miles...same result....NOPE

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site

Been checking mine too with zero luck. Most are clueless.

Silellak

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

anyone able to order one thru bestbuy.com yet?

anyone able to order one thru bestbuy.com yet?

Yes, but for some reason, only from the mobile site. The main site still says "coming soon". Just ordered mine for in-store pick-up next week; figure I can cancel or return it if I find one in-store before then.

Last edited by a moderator:

SSG_Gunz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

Thought the guy above me was full of doo doo till I tried the website again with the SKU from the other post and BAM!!! there it was!! Ordered mine as well with expected arrival of 9 Sept! Wheeeeewww!!! And I got the confirmation email with number.
Also for those that want to buy in store try the Best Buy Mobile. I called my local one and he told me he had a sign for it (yea I know) but pulled up the SKU as well but didn't see the inventory yet, gave him my number in case they come in to give me a call. Moto website is crap though..had the spinning circle of death for at least 15 min.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

The Best Buy website says stores in my area will have it available for pickup in 3-5 days, for whatever that's worth.

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

In Houston here, I went in around 11:30 to my local BB, they definitely had them in stock but the guy said they sold them all as soon as the opened at 10. Some people were able to do in store pick up through website (I could have, but wanted to look at it first) and when they got there they sold them all. Stinks. Looks like anywhere you go they are sold out and will be on back order now. Makes for a good thing though as now I can read more about if this battery really is as bad as they say it is.

rotto16

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site

I got mine ordered thru a store about a hour away from me. Leaving in about an hour to go pick it up.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Best buy announced a bit ago that they won't have inventory in store until the 14th. If people get them in store today, please show proof. Went to mine in Burbank CA. There were three of us waiting for them to open for it and they didn't have any stock.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Best buy announced a bit ago that they won't have inventory in store until the 14th. If people get them in store today, please show proof. Went to mine in Burbank CA. There were three of us waiting for them to open for it and they didn't have any stock.
I'm pretty sure the word was in stock today in select stores, which to me means a few locations in a few big cities got a few units each. :p

racquetballer

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Went @ 10 AM and ready to "buy and drive". Spoke to the Store Mgr. & he said he was tracking them and they are on the truck for delivery by UPS and expected them today. He said they were getting 5. After reading the reviews on the battery life not sure if I want one now.. Less than 12hrs is definitely a deal breaker for me..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech