Which 360 did you buy?

Which 360 did you buy?

• Total voters

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Picked up two black 360's off of Moto's site at 12:02pm EST. I couldn't believe that i got them! Sept 10th delivery can't wait.

Posted via the Android Central App

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Grey leather/silver, and a Pebble steel replacement metal band to swap out with the leather band, all from BB.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Silver/grey. Kinda wish the Silver came with a tan/brown leather strap instead of grey? I just personally think silver and tan/brown go well together.

I haven't bought mine yet...the local BB had it in stock yesterday but I was at work 45 minutes away and couldn't just run off. By the time I was able to go there, it was sold. Turns out a guy from a city 70 miles away came all the way up there to get it. Funny thing is, at the time I was there, that same city's Best Buy now had it in stock...go figure.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
gray...walked into my BB, talked to the service guy who ordered it for me Friday after work, was already shipped and will be here on the 9th or 10th

HighOnHops

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Ordered black, though it was on backorder when I had a chance to get to the sites. I went with black as I think it will look great with a black watch face and help hide the black bezel on the bottom. Was up in the air for a while, so hopefully I will be happy with black. I have a black Pebble, so will be similar (color only).

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Pebble band won't work, presuming the 360 uses normal 22mm bands. The Pebble Steel uses a nonstandard band.

Quad150db

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I bought silver with the full intention of changing to a stainless band. If I were going to stay with the leather band I think black looks better.

teckee

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Black, got it yesterday afternoon (9/12). Fave watchface app so far is Facer, lots of customization and style options. Wear Mini Launcher works great on the 360, prefer it over Swipify.