My Grey Moto 360 shipped already!
Made sure to order from Best Buy because I figured the other sites would crash

Anyone else?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

thevaristy

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone's order ship already?

Mine said shipped to store yesterday, and now says in the process of being fulfilled. Not sure what that means.

Posted via Android Central App

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Mine shipped and the tracking number on the best buy site says it should arrive on the 11th. Really was hoping to get it earlier than that but whatever.

jackal24

May 4, 2014
Visit site

It says in process until you click on order details, then it gives you a breakdown

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Ordered a grey one from BB at around 12:15pm PST with express shipping option. Received shipped email at 5pm PST and UPS reports it will be delivered on Monday by 5pm.

I also placed a 2nd order from Moto direct, but that order went through as "backorder" status with estimated arrival by 9/19. They were quick to charge my cc though. Not too pleased about that practice (although it was clearly disclosed it would be charged when I checked out). Most stores don't charge until they ship the device. If it doesn't arrive by the time my cc bill period closes, I'm disputing it.

08BlackWRX

May 21, 2011
Visit site

My black one shipped from bestbuy.com yesterday! Should have it Tuesday or wednesday

alee

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site

Best Buy order arrived this morning (ordered on release day). It came at 14% and it reboots a few times during its first setup, so didn't really get to take it off charge until about 1:15pm ET at 100%. Let's see how the next few run-downs go.

anon154738

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Ordered from a bb store first day and it's shipping out today. Should see it Wed or Thursday. Very excited, assuming I can get a days worth of battery!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech