Who else ordered from Verizon?

asabino

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Google play had available stock yesterday..Not sure if they still do...I was able to get black, with a ship by date of 9/22

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Was it the standard 25% accessory discount most get through their employers discount? Because mine does not work on smart watches now. It use to work though.

Posted via the Android Central App

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Idk it was there. I didn't thin many things of it. I have an employer discount for accessories and my bill.

Weird because that accessory discount should not work on it since it is classified as a smart accessory. The system must have glitched out.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I found if I go to my company's verizon page via the link on our company intranet site link for accessories, I can still get the 25% discount on some smart watches. It asks which phone I want accessories for and gives me a list. Based on which phone I chose the g watch will show up and the gear 2, gear 2 neo, and gear fit will show up for some samsung phones. Still do not see the galaxy gear on there. Hopefully the moto 360 will show up there once it is released on verizon and no longer a pre-order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463