Share Your Watchface (Pics)

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Custom FSU watch face I just created to show a little love for my Seminoles on game day. :)

Posted via Android Central App

I was just looking through this thread thinking that I needed to get a Notre Dame watch face made, especially in time for the FSU game! I live in Tallahassee!! That does look good!

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Well i guess whoever is mod here stripped the link out of my reply without even t courtesy to mention that it was removed so i just look like i forgot to include a link.

So since linking isn't allowed around here just Google "shapeways moto 360 case" and it should be first link.

Thanks, just ordered one!!!

chronophile

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Well i guess whoever is mod here stripped the link out of my reply without even t courtesy to mention that it was removed so i just look like i forgot to include a link.

So since linking isn't allowed around here just Google "shapeways moto 360 case" and it should be first link.
Man, thanks so much for the link. Stoked to see all the great colors available. The white, black, and metallic plastic are looking good.

Can you kindly post a picture of the tall version on the Moto 360? Does it get in the way with the swiping gestures, since I reckon it will end up like a lip at the case edge? I'd be more interested in the tall one for ultimate protection.

I think I'll order both versions though when I finally get my Moto 360 hopefully by next week.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Something I made in Facer... Left space at the bottom so I can see my time and date even if I have notifications

257140b3af277a77bff965a41135959b.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3!

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I like this dev's watch faces, but the only problem is the dimmed image is always monochromatic. They should have an option to simply have a dimmed version of the watch face instead of a single color. It kinda ruins the watch face for me.

You just got to Facer (I assume you are using this app) and delete the black/white images for the Dimmed mode. Then go to color images and check the Show When Dimmed checkbox.

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
You just got to Facer (I assume you are using this app) and delete the black/white images for the Dimmed mode. Then go to color images and check the Show When Dimmed checkbox.

Monochromatic doesn't mean "black and white". It means it uses one color at a time. So I'm referring to the dimmed mode only using one color. I'd prefer if the dimmed mode was truly a dimmed version of the main watch image.

akuki

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
My current favs, via Reddit.

Sent from my Nexus 5 via Android Central App

Attachments

• 78285.jpg
    78285.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 79516.jpg
    79516.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 346