Moto 360 When are they going to be in stock?

dajobo

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I would love to buy one, but can't find anywhere that has them. Any idea when Motorola is rolling out more watches?

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It is in today's bestbuy ad and their website has both in stock right now. I am also betting their stores should have gotten some overnight for today since it was in the ad, but all of my stores show out of stock on the online tracker but that could change one they open.

I was going to buy one but I just got the destiny ps4 bundle last night so I need to wait a bit and sell a few old phones to raise some cash for the moto 360.

Posted via the Android Central App

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Best buy had the black one. I ordered the silver and should be here in a few days. They can tell you if any stores have them and place a hold if you like.

Posted via Android Central App

oxygenmaker

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I pulled the trigger on the black one about 9:50 am EDT, and about 10:30 am EDT they were both sold out on the BB website. ( shipping and store ) I didn't procrastinate this time!!

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Best buy had the black one. I ordered the silver and should be here in a few days. They can tell you if any stores have them and place a hold if you like.

Posted via Android Central App

I ordered one last Tuesday and still no sign of it arriving. Next truck won't be until Tuesday. Hopefully it will be on that truck.

bjbaker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I called around today... One best buy the guy didn't even know what I was talking about :( I asked "do you have any moto 360's in stock?" he replied "is that a phone?" /facepalm then I said "no it's a smart watch"..... He replied "a sports watch, okay hold on" *shocked*

So anyway... I called another store.. they said they MIGHT get some Wednesday when they get their normal shipments..

I called another store.. the lady their was able to tell me they DEFINITELY have some coming... and the shipment should arrive monday or tuesday around 12pm...

Only problem is she said they've only been getting 2 at a time! geeeez! And that store is an hour away almost.... so I might just drive down there and see what I can do..

jay_jay_n

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I checked online sat afternoon and said the store nearby had some, I called and they said they had two and picked up one. Even though they said they have the black ones only in stock they both were the grey moto360's, not sure if they still have the last one but doubt it. From what I've heard Fridays and Wednesdays will be there new arrival times