Help! Random alarms!

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Since setting up my Moto 360 last week, I've been plagued with random alarms. I first noticed Saturday morning the watch was halfway off the charger and the alarm was buzzing: It was 5:30am! I canceled it and thought no more. Then Friday morning it started buzzing at 4:40am (I get up at 2:30am and was already at work, so no problems there). The clock app on my phone (Moto X) has no alarms listed, no timers, no nothing.

I decided to reset the watch this morning, which thankfully takes a lot less effort than a phone (though I lost all my Fit data), and while I was swiping through the tutorial cards it started buzzing at 11:02am! At 2:38pm while on the charger, it started again!

HELP! I can't figure out what is causing these random alarms.

TJH

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Oops...

I feel like a real joker. Motorola's help page explains that watch alarms are separate from phone alarms. So, after playing with the watch, I see an 'Show Alarms' section. They're all there!

Carry on...

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Oops...

I feel like a real joker. Motorola's help page explains that watch alarms are separate from phone alarms. So, after playing with the watch, I see an 'Show Alarms' section. They're all there!

Carry on...

I don't have the watch (yet) though good to know