What Lag?

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
was really worried when buying the watch after hearing the rumors of lag and the custom TI processor basically the gnex chip. then got to thinking is a tiny watch and cant need to much power to do what it has to do. so i found the last one at best buy and got it was going to grab the gear live happened to ask the guy if they were getting any 360 anytime soon he said we have one left.a silver one i wanted the black but said o well, and grabbed it now i think i prefer the silver due to the black getting scratched up over time. anyways i have not had any lag out of this thing i have my email,sms,reminders all that stuff set up and it works great get a text hit reply start talking it sends it every-time and to be honest better then i thought it would. i figured you would have to hold it super close to your face but no it works just fine where ever your arm is.the only thing that needs to be adjusted is when replying it does not give you no time if you take a break in your sentence it stops. I assume that's with android wear as an OS and not just on the 360. point is i am very happy and the watch works great all the talk had me worried i was going to be using a laggy piece of trash. glad i did not listen to all the reviews and gave it a shot for my self. using mine with the moto-x (2013)

studiozut

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I generally agree, especially with the voice controls. But it's a little 'jumpy' when I swipe around, and the delay in bringing up the screen for some of the watch faces (from screen black to watchface on) is more than I'd like.
As an aside, the reviews scared me as well but I have been very happy so far. And battery life for me has been 20+ hours for both days I've had it.

Mark Freeman1

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. Mine has been fine on battery life, giving me more than enough to get through the day. I haven't noticed lag enough that it bothers me at all. I'm happy with this purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech