Very Frequent Disconnects

austinography

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I got my 360 yesterday, so today has obviously been a lot of playing around and figuring things out, which has killed my battery, for obvious reasons, so I am not here to complain about that.

What has been quite frustrating though is the connection between the 360 and my phone (moto X 2013). I noticed this morning I wasnt getting gmail notifications, and looking at the 360, it showed the cloud icon with the line through it, which I now know means it's disconnected. I installed the wear aware app so I could tell how often this was happening, and it's happening with alarming frequency. I am talking 15-20 times an hour...or more. It will usually reconnect right away, but sometimes it takes up to 5-10 minutes to reconnect. And a few times I have had to reboot the phone and the watch to get it to reconnect.

So far, I have unpaired the watch, removed android wear, and factory reset the 360. I then set it all up again like brand new. But, the issue persists. I wouldn't think it'd be my phone since they are both moto products, but maybe that's the case.

I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and what they may have done to fix the issue.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I got my 360 yesterday, so today has obviously been a lot of playing around and figuring things out, which has killed my battery, for obvious reasons, so I am not here to complain about that.

Was this before the update and if so, did the update fix your issue?

What has been quite frustrating though is the connection between the 360 and my phone (moto X 2013). I noticed this morning I wasnt getting gmail notifications, and looking at the 360, it showed the cloud icon with the line through it, which I now know means it's disconnected. I installed the wear aware app so I could tell how often this was happening, and it's happening with alarming frequency. I am talking 15-20 times an hour...or more. It will usually reconnect right away, but sometimes it takes up to 5-10 minutes to reconnect. And a few times I have had to reboot the phone and the watch to get it to reconnect.

So far, I have unpaired the watch, removed android wear, and factory reset the 360. I then set it all up again like brand new. But, the issue persists. I wouldn't think it'd be my phone since they are both moto products, but maybe that's the case.

I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and what they may have done to fix the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12