Confused about Google Now cards

FaintDeftone

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just bought the Moto 360 and still trying to figure it out. Right now, I noticed that I'm having trouble getting the Google Now cards, like the weather, to display on the watch. I tried swiping every which way on the watch face and I can't seem to get it to pop back up. Every time I've done it, it was on accident. Is there a special way to pull this information up that I am missing?

THanks!

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
In my experience, updating your Google now on the phone will usually have the dismissed notification show back up on your watch.

YMMV... Works for me :) .

FaintDeftone

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
This morning, I took the watch off of the charger and it displayed on my watch. I believe that maybe this is a "start of a new day" kinda thing where the first time you look at your watch for the day, they give you all of the daily details like weather, calendar info, and commute. If that is the case, I'm fine with that.

eloderung

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
If you have active Google Now notifications on your phone, the cards will mirror that in some cases too. For example, my phone tends to alert me of commute times on the watch prior to leaving work (an hour or two before). I'm hoping there will be a way to bring up Google Now on demand, because I often like to check the cards when bored for suggestions and interesting topics.

Usman Khokhar

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Also if you ask your watch the weather (OK Google, what's the weather) it will bring up the weather card. Then if you swipe it down, it will remain on your home screen.

Hope that helps!

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I like to keep a few cards open on the watch so I can get to them, I just wish they were more transparent or hidden a bit more so the watch face wasn't so obstructed. Also, does anyone no if dismissing a card on the watch affects what Google Now will show you in the future? I had to stop seeing certain cards just because Now has decided I don't need the information because of my habit of swiping them away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood