New System Update Available for Moto 360

studiozut

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
DC, no update.
But my connection issues have improved (mostly just an incorrect "disconnected" in the notification bar). Did Google push an update to the Services module for Android behind the scenes or something?

DwayneWood

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I think one of the bugs fixed is how the "Silence Connected Phone" option was working with the 360. Previous to the update I was not getting notifications on the watch when I selected "Alert on watch only". After the update, all seems to be working as advertised. YAY!

Fedway

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the update, but did notice that i experienced fewer disconnects yesterday. I'm optimistic that this may be completely resolved with this update.

Posted via Android Central App

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any fake disconnects in 2 days since the update. Definitely happy about that...will be nice to only get my "Wear Aware" notification when I actually forget my phone somewhere!

coolesnce

May 17, 2010
Visit site
In CA and just got the update, unfortunately I cant update because my battery is below 80%. Have to wait till get home, but all I have heard about the update are positive things. Way to go Moto!

hibell

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Wow. I'm surprised that a bunch of you guys got a late update. I'm from the middle of the Pacific. We usually get everything late here. But I got the push on the 24th about 11am (HST).

Coleman Robertson

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
After the update I have noticed three things that are different #1 it runs way smoother #2 disconecting bug fix #3 when I turn the watch to my face it used to come on every time now it works about %80 of the time

Posted via the Android Central App

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Received the update 2 days ago and I have noticed better battery life. Before when I put it on the charger before bed I had 45-50% left, the last 2 nights it's been at 70-75% left.. Typical usage and about 15 hours off charger.

In Denver

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Any one else have the words "ok Google" on the watch face? It's always there now since the update

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
If you don't say ok google for a while, that text starts to show up. To make it go away, just say ok google. Then after a few days, it will probably come back again.

Raelx

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
just got the update this morning and battey life is better today. Was down to 30% after 17hrs typically. Today I'm 15hrs in and 53%. But i also got disconnected and had to reboot my phone to fix that. Was not having a big disconnect problem before the update, maybe 1-2 times a week.

monkmullen

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I got the update and have been getting disconnected all the time now. Never happened before, now on my watch loses connection I have a hell of a time getting it back. Anyone else?