My experience today...

bjbaker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
So today I took my 360 off the charger at 7am... Wore it all day.

Had numerous notifications via dice with buddies, SMS, emails, Facebook, weather cards, event cards (test events just to see what it looked like), etc..

Most I swiped away, a few I opened to my phone (moto x). A couple SMS I replied via voice. Switched some watch faces via Facer to show off (however I was using stock face all day)... And then for the last hour or so I've been adding and testing new faces via Facer.

I also turned Ambient mode ON at around 8pm (maybe 9pm)..

My battery as we speak sits at 5%...

I'd have to say that's a pretty good day of battery life.

I haven't paid as much attention other days because I can't wear the watch at my work, so my days off are the only days I wear it all day.

Posted via the Android Central App

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a record battery day yesterday myself. Pulled from charger at 6:30am, and fell asleep in my recliner at 10pm. I don't know what the charge was at 10pm, but when I woke up at 2:30am it was 40%, so you can figure it was most likely 40-42% when I nodded off at 10pm. That's 15 and a half hours with 40%+ remaining (stock face all day). I can't wait for the Wear 2.0 release so we can start getting "real" third party watch faces that run as part of the OS instead of separate applications that consume extra battery life. Then we can have our cake and eat it too.

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am on at night this week for work. I am in house night doc at one of the major hospitals downtown. All night long pages and calls. I mean busy!
Moto goes 14+ hours easily with almost 40% remaining, consistently. I mean this is HEAVY use. I love this watch. + all the staff and patients that recognize the watch and ask for demo and I "have" to show off.
Those who say nay about battery life and returning the watch ...................................................................................!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC