Music Controls: Can we hide them?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I love being able to control music on my phone using my watch. I do.

BUT WHY DOES IT GET IN THE WAY??!! Haha. It's always there, on top of the watch, and I can't tell the time on my current watchface from 3 to 9 thanks to that darn Music Control card always on top! Is there a way to disable music controls at all? Disabling notifications for the app (Spotify in this case) doesn't work.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

BUT WHY DOES IT GET IN THE WAY??!! Haha. It's always there, on top of the watch, and I can't tell the time on my current watchface from 3 to 9 thanks to that darn Music Control card always on top! Is there a way to disable music controls at all? Disabling notifications for the app (Spotify in this case) doesn't work.
Preach it bother! I have a watch face with the date and percentage of battery on the bottom that is hidden when listening to Pandora. Very annoying.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Thats why I get watchfaces with the time and date at the top so the notifications dont block the time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC