Stuck on charging screen?

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had my 360 for a little over a week and this is a first for me. Earlier today it was down to around 25% so I figured I would top it off. It got up to 76% and stayed there. I took it off the charger and three hours later, it still shows the charging screen at 76%. I hoped I could reboot it, but a long press of the button does nothing. The only thing it does is turn the screen off when it times out. Hopefully it will discharge overnight and be okay in the morning.

Has anyone else experienced this? How would you reset, reboot, or power off the watch if it's locked up?

esokairuk

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
+1 I'm experiencing the exact same issue on my device.

I was able to turn off the watch by holding the power button for ~30 seconds. I found the solution on the Motorola forum but am unable to post the link here because I haven't completed 10 posts yet.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
+1 I'm experiencing the exact same issue on my device.

Mine did discharge overnight and charged up and is working fine this morning. Someone on XDA suggested that holding the button for 30 seconds would force a shutdown, but I didn't hold it that long. Hopefully I won't have to worry about that again.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Hapened to me this morning locked on charger time was off by 4 hrs. I held the button for more then 30 seconds and it reset has been working fine since.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci