SteelConnect M - An adapter for Moto 360 Smartwatch

Steel Connect

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
https://www.facebook.com/steelconnect/photos/a.231703750351557.1073741830.227751887413410/300001103521821/?type=1&theaterSteelM Logo.jpg

SteelConnect M ° 1 8 0 Stainless Steel Final Prototype Give Away! Own it before anyone else.

sharewin2.jpg

Click the share button on the Facebook link as below and stands a chance to win in our Social Media Lucky Draw Contest. We're giving away a few pairs of SteelConnect M ° 1 8 0, an adapter for Moto 360. Shipping to the winner on December 2014. Yes this December 2014. You can repost and hashtag #steelconnectm in your Twitter or Instagram. We can trace your entries from your hashtags. The more you share the more entries and higher chances to own the M ° 1 8 0 in Stainless Steel final prototype. T&C applies.
https://www.facebook.com/steelconne...7751887413410/300001103521821/?type=1&theater

Cheers!

SteelConnect M - An adapter for Moto 360 Smartwatch
We will be launching SteelConnect M by next week! Please support us in Kickstarter! Fashion Tech Rocks! : ) Once the date and time is confirm, we will share the link. More information and pictures will be uploaded here day by day. SteelConnect M will be produce in Stainless Steel. The below is just some prototypes from 3D Printing.
M-ad15 2.jpg
All straps are from Fossil : )
M-ad10.jpg
With SteelConnect M you could further customise your Moto360, whatever way you could think of!
M-ad6 copy.jpg

Please help us to share it out for all the Moto360 Fans out there. Have a pleasant day!

Thank you! Cheers!

Last edited:

Steel Connect

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Shaun, thanks for your interest in SteelConnect M. The price will be available on the launching day itself. There will be an entry level, as well as other version depends on the design and finishing. Please help us to share to your friends and loves one. Thank you.

l3entley

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My concern with this product is that it may possibly develop scratch/scuff marks on the bezel where it makes contact with the adapter.

Steel Connect

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi Penguwin. Thanks for the suggestion. We had prepared special pledge for the first 100 early adopters in every designs. This is a must for those people who believe and support us at the very beginning of the campaign. Further details of the pledge will be update here when we finalised. Please help us to share and make this campaign a success! Thank you.

Steel Connect

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi I3ently. Thanks for your interest in SteelConnect M. There is only tiny contact between Moto360 and SteelConnect M. Its on the both far end of the SteelConnect M that kisses the surface of Moto360, we had rounded the sharp edge with radius to reduce the possibility of scratches. We will upload more pictures time to time, so you could have a closer look. Do drop us any comment here if you have any doubt at all. We are here to listen and share. Thanks

Steel Connect

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi Jeff. Thanks in advance for your early support. We will keep you updated with our progress and the exact date of the launching of campaign. You can always check out our Facebook page: "SteelConnect" for more information and pictures. Thank you.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to make an adapter that can connect to a band larger than 22mm. I maybe in the minority but the one thing I do not like on the Moto360 is the band is not wide enough. 25mm or 26mm would be perfect.

Steel Connect

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to make an adapter that can connect to a band larger than 22mm. I maybe in the minority but the one thing I do not like on the Moto360 is the band is not wide enough. 25mm or 26mm would be perfect.

We will definitely take note on this! Thanks for sharing your opinion and interest XD

kpjimmy

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry your thread got locked in XDA. Hopefully enough blogs can promote you once you get the Kickstarter going. Can you send prior kickstarter people like me a message regarding the launch of this one in the next week or so? Thanks!

Steel Connect

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Sorry your thread got locked in XDA. Hopefully enough blogs can promote you once you get the Kickstarter going. Can you send prior kickstarter people like me a message regarding the launch of this one in the next week or so? Thanks!

Hi bro! Thanks for your concern and support. We will try our very best in every way to share it out before the campaign. It will be on this weekend, few days more to go until the actual day XD. Please help us to share it out to all your friends and family . We will keep you updated with the actual date and time, as well as the pledge available for earlybirds. Cheers! Thank you.