Just Got The Moto360, My First Impressions!

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Today I visited my shopping centre (mall for you US users) and strolled confidently into an O2 store I'd rang up that morning to ask about their Moto 360 stock they said a few left and won't be restocked till official UK release date of 1st November. O2 have these as a sort of first batch sell to see the demand. And boy the woman said we've had at least 20 coming into look and have sold 12 so far. She said she's yet to try one however another O2 guy had one on, the other had a Samsung Galaxy Gear. I stared in discontent I hated my Gear. But anyway within 15 minutes I walked out with my Dark Chrome Moto360 preferred Light Chrome (Silver) first however that morning the black grew on me after watching a few reviews, plus they only had the black left! The battery came at 32%, it died so fast! I was so worried about battery life and considered taking it back. But after charging it at home and installing the latest software, the battery was more than acceptable I've being relying to hangouts, using Google Now, controlling music and much more. Its on 78% after about 2 hours of heavy use. Maybe 1 hour heavy actually, other hour medium; but still a lot! I am now so impressed I noticed on either side of the screen there is visible like blur I think that's on everyone's! It isn't bothering me or anything though, also I thought the digitiser would annoy me but you don't notice it at all, notifications are fast. The UI is fluid for the most part and its an amazing first gen product, much better than the half baked unintuative piece of crap Samsung made in the original Galaxy Gear! The leather feels premium as hell and the watch is so comfortable! I love the Motorola specific watch faces and I think I'll use the heart rate monitor a lot! I wish it had sound but that's a small price to pay! I'm glad I held out for the Moto360 as the others are hideous and I just don't like Wear on a square. Yeah things are cut off, but hell they look good!

I love my Moto360 and I feel it has a worthy spot on my wrist a very well spent £199 (around $250). Long live the wearable!

Posted via the Android Central App

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah still on 67% think its more than acceptable you take a watch off for bed anyway so..

Posted via the Android Central App

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Battery was a problem when device first released but since last update it is very good I get about 14 hours without a charge and I am a moderate to heavy user.

Posted via Android Central App

cj2566

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for a little over a week and my battery has greatly improved with use. I constantly mess with it and change watch faces. Yesterday I got home, after a 10 hr work day and had 57% remaining. Didn't charge until close to midnight and still going strong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12