Persistent Reminder?

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I did a voice command to set a reminder for myself at 9pm one day and it reminds me every day. I've gone into google now on my phone and deleted the past reminder. I've restarted the phone and watch. I feel like its "stuck" on the watch itself.

Any ideas?

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Go into the watch's alarms/events. When I set an alarm through voice on the watch, it defaults to everyday, so it goes off again the next day until I go into the alarms section of the watch to turn it off.

Posted via Android Central App

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Go into the watch's alarms/events. When I set an alarm through voice on the watch, it defaults to everyday, so it goes off again the next day until I go into the alarms section of the watch to turn it off.

Posted via Android Central App

I go into the show alarms section and it shows no alarms set. Also when I set a new alarm it defaults to a one time event. The problem reminder comes up every day for me to "watch a movie" which is what I originally set that one time. Now it keeps coming upo every day.

Perhaps I will have to factory reset it or something. I might wait to do that when the next big update comes around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac