Still get cards, but no longer any notification on watch face

Philip Manwaring

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Since the latest update, my Moto 360 no longer displays any notifications on the watch face. I liked the idea of being able to swipe one down to show a clean watch face without muting, but now I don't ever see notifications on the face. Is that what everybody else is getting? I still get the cards if I swipe up to show them, but I thought the idea of the update was that you would see the notification at first, but could then use a gesture to hide it. I have nothing ever to hide!

Thanks for any help or clarification you may have,
Philip

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Since the latest update, my Moto 360 no longer displays any notifications on the watch face. I liked the idea of being able to swipe one down to show a clean watch face without muting, but now I don't ever see notifications on the face. Is that what everybody else is getting? I still get the cards if I swipe up to show them, but I thought the idea of the update was that you would see the notification at first, but could then use a gesture to hide it. I have nothing ever to hide!

Thanks for any help or clarification you may have,
Philip

mine still show when I get them like normal, then I can swipe down and hide them. maybe try the typical reboot...see if it help. I just got it last night a tested a few times, and showed every time. will post if it changes today

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1

Philip Manwaring

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response. I did the following:

1. Turned off the "hide notifications on dimmed screen" setting
2. Rebooted
3. Picked up the phone-side Android Wear update

Between the three, it looks like things are now back to normal as you describe. I have also noticed that the device is much less prone to lagged UI response, so definitely a good update.

Thanks again,
Philip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar