Moto 360 Bluetooth Range

ATM2626

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Is it just me or is the Bluetooth range for the moto 360 super weak? My pebble has like double the range. This is very disappointing...wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or is the Bluetooth range for the moto 360 super weak? My pebble has like double the range. This is very disappointing...wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

On mine it is a about 3/4 the range of my bluetooth headset. Not super weak, but not very strong either.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I noticed that too...I was at the beach and went to the water just a few ft and it disconnected...idk if it can be fixed in an update which I doubt

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
actually I was surprised at how far mine can reach. I was downstairs and my watch upstairs and still connected. I have a moto x, and I've heard that moto products connect well with each other. so maybe that's why.

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been impressed with my range. I leave my phone downstairs and go upstairs and it stays connected until I go to the far end of the house. I can also walk around my office area, which is fairly big, and it stays connected.

I guess it all depends on what your expectations were. I didn't think the range would be nearly that far, so in my perception the range is really good.

SuperRoach

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I've been a bit suprised with my range too. I often forget I am not carrying my phone when walking around the house, and stilll get notifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze