Weather Card

Nyvideo

May 28, 2012
Visit site
On my Moto360 the temperature will display sometimes and when I open it I get a weather card. The city on the card is wrong though. It displays a town about 45 minutes away. If I do tap that and it opens on my phone, I am showing the correct town there. If I travel to another area I will get 2 cards. One is the current city I am in which is correct and it still shows the other 'wrong' city, which i assume it's displaying as my home city. So I do know location services are working.

I spoke to Motorola who had me un-install android wear, reset the watch and re-install android wear. When it first started it did show my correct city, but now reverted back to the wrong city.

Has anyone else seen this or know how to tell it what is correct?

FenderGuy05

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Do you have any locations saved in Google now or Google maps that would have that as it's city? I ask because I have my home and work address saved with Google and no matter what it will show me those two cities, and a third if I'm out of either of those cities leading me to believe that any saved location will have weather displayed on google now until you adjust the settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995