Not all watch faces are showing?

ColbySimpson1

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
So I have the Moto 360 Smart Watch. I am trying to update the watch face from within the Motorola Connect app on my phone, however not all of the watch faces in the app are on my phone. For example, I really like the Pascual watch face, which is listed and fully customizable on my phone app, but it's not even listed in the watch faces on my actual watch. I just purchased it yesterday, and completed the update. Please help! I also cannot use the custom watch faces because those are not listed on the watch either. Thanks!

rblakeney

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm seeing the same thing. New faces are in the phone app, they allow selection, the watch buzzes acknowledging selection, but they don't show up.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
So I have the Moto 360 Smart Watch. I am trying to update the watch face from within the Motorola Connect app on my phone, however not all of the watch faces in the app are on my phone. For example, I really like the Pascual watch face, which is listed and fully customizable on my phone app, but it's not even listed in the watch faces on my actual watch. I just purchased it yesterday, and completed the update. Please help! I also cannot use the custom watch faces because those are not listed on the watch either. Thanks!

What phone do you have? I have a moto 360 original version. When I updated the app, my phone vibrated about 30 seconds after the app was updated, and all the watch faces were there on the watch.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
You should be getting all watch stock, old and new, watch faces on watch. Perhaps a reboot as others have mentioned.

Posted via Android Central App

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I had to reset the watch like factory reset. Still did not show up. so I uninstalled the android wear app and the moto connect app. Reinstalled them and repaired the watch Still did not show up. So uninstalled the moto app again and it worked after that I'm using a note4 but seames like it was the connect app was the problem. I just figured it was a Samsung thing good to see I'm not the only one

Posted via the Android Central App