Fastest way to get to the Moto steps app?

maxdrive10

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I just got my Moto 360.

Is there a faster way to get to the Moto steps app other than scrolling to the start menu, scrolling again down to the Moto steps app?

How can I keep the Moto steps app in the foreground after the watch dims?

Thanks,

Steve

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Is there a faster way to get to the Moto steps app other than scrolling to the start menu, scrolling again down to the Moto steps app?

Thanks,

Steve

Wear Mini Launcher... One flick from the home screen and you are there 😉 you're welcome.

Posted via Android Central App

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Thanks,

Steve

I don't really pay much attention to how many steps I've taken, but I think you can "OK Google.... Show me my steps."

If you're not into the entire OK Google thing, you can tap the watch face, and as soon as the Google screen pops up, scroll up and there's a "show me my steps" option.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Wear Mini Launcher... One flick from the home screen and you are there ?????? you're welcome.

Posted via Android Central App

And if you use Wear Mini Launcher and want the Moto Steps app to appear at the very top of the list, you can go into the settings on the app on your phone under Behavior, tap on Bookmark apps, tap on Moto Body Steps and it'll put it at the top of the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith