Dead pixels?

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I know when the watch first launched, dead pixels were pretty common. Now that it's been out a bit and production caught up, are we still seeing issues? I really want to order one but would hate to go through the hassle of returning due to defects.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I know when the watch first launched, dead pixels were pretty common. Now that it's been out a bit and production caught up, are we still seeing issues? I really want to order one but would hate to go through the hassle of returning due to defects.

Don't know.
But I think mine still has one stuck-on pixel. But in normal use it is not visible AT ALL, even if you try to find it. It only seems to appear when I reboot the watch. Can't explain that. Others have said something similar... so I wouldn't worry about it.

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Don't know.
But I think mine still has one stuck-on pixel. But in normal use it is not visible AT ALL, even if you try to find it. It only seems to appear when I reboot the watch. Can't explain that. Others have said something similar... so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, I have one stuck pixel which is only noticeable on boot up.

Coleman Robertson

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Mine I ordered on the date it was released and when it came it had a stuck pixel only on boot up but not any other time of use of the watch but then the back of it cracked for no good reason and I returned it and my new one does not have any dead pixels I got the watch replaced by Motorola a few weeks ago and so this makes it 5/6.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000