Do you wear your 360 when u sleep?

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Most of the time. I use it as my alarm. Its way better than waking up to some screeching noise scaring me to death! The only time I don't wear it when i sleep is when I have company if you know what I mean :)

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

macawmatt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the battery level and day of the week. If it's not too low, like it will recharge in about half an hour, I do. And since I don't wear it on weekends.

Posted via the Android Central App on a Nexus 10 running Lollipop

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have taken naps several times while wearing it. The timer/alarm feature is great for that. But I never sleep in any watch, so I havent slept with my 360. Plus I usually need a charge at night anyway...

Posted via Android Central App

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I've toyed with sleeping with it at night, when I get off of work (at around 4:30 AM) and from 3:00 PM the night before to about 12 - 2 PM the next day, I'm usually down to 12 - 10% from 100%

with that said, I have slept with my watch on, and the alarming feature is wonderful... It's amazing how you can negate some notifications and it brings great battery life to a wonderful product.

VannTH

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven't and didn't think about it but now you got me curious. I may try it tonight with an alarm to see if that works for me.

Greetings to all Moto 360 users! I love this thing

Posted via the Android Central App

andreo

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't bother to take it off if I'm taking a nap. But I don't see a reason to sleep with it on.

With that said. I slept with my galaxy gear watch all the time. Especially if I was on call. That way if I received a call I didn't have to hunt for my phone. I also used it for alarms all the time.

I would have kept it if there were a decent amount of apps that I used available.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't see a reason to sleep with it on.

Generally it is not a good idea to sleep with watches on, since when you sleep you can position is strange ways and a watch can put pressure on nerves and ligaments. Not a problem for everyone, of course... but it is the same reason it is a good idea to sleep in loose clothing.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Or no clothing..... TMI?

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I sleep with my Gear S while my 360 sits on my night stand as a desk clock. I use the Gear S for sleep tracking, my morning alarm and for my gym workouts.....the 360 for everything else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non