Steel Band Suggestions?

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
What are some bands folks have found that fit and look nice?

I'm looking for something that's a polished steel look with a nice weight to it.

AC App
Nexus 7 2013

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I was using the pebble band and thought it was really nice.... Until my girl gave me the official one from Motorola. I don't know if it is "worth" the $80 or not, but man is it nice!

I play with my food

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
My daughter bought me the metal 360 with the Chrome band and then gave me a black leather band.
I put the watch on with the metal band and it was very tight. I was thinking there's no way I can keep wearing this, I switched it to the leather. The leather gets better once it's broke in. It's very light and comfortable.
Then I found the xtra links for the metal band. I added two links, I found it difficult and nerve racking to take the band apart. Turns out two links was one too many and now the band was too loose. I took the band to a local jewelry repair shop and he removed one of the links I added. It was very easy for him.
Now the metal band fits perfectly. I'm very happy with it.

Posted via the Android Central App

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Where could I look for the moto band in store? Best Buy is out of stock...

AC App
Nexus 6

Best Buy is currently the only retail store to have it. I ordered it from their website and had it in 2 days.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12