Moto360 unlocking my phone

athelstan895

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Is there any app that let's me open my note2 (4.3) by just having my moto360 in range so it bypasses the password security? I want my phone to have the security but if I'm in range, I wouldn't need to do it myself. I have seen the Asus Zen watch can do this. Thanks

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm that this works (on my old Samsung Galaxy S3). I now have the Motorola Turbo which has "Trusted Device" built in, so no need for third party solutions. I'm reasonably sure that Android 5 will have this functionality built in natively as well. I don't know if the Note 2 is on the Lollipop upgrade list or not, but Dislock is only $3 and works.

mlsanders

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
SkipLock is fantastic. It will even let you keep your phone unlocked based on your WiFi connection, which is what I used prior to getting my watch. It's $4.99 in the play store, but well worth the money in my opinion. Be advised though, if you're on a phone that may soon get Lollipop it will render SkipLock inoperable.

Posted via Android Central App

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm that this works (on my old Samsung Galaxy S3). I now have the Motorola Turbo which has "Trusted Device" built in, so no need for third party solutions. I'm reasonably sure that Android 5 will have this functionality built in natively as well. I don't know if the Note 2 is on the Lollipop upgrade list or not, but Dislock is only $3 and works.

Dislock will work for any Bluetooth device, Wifi, or location and is free to unlock with just one device/location. The paid version is only needed if you want multiple devices/locations to keep your phone unlocked.

coolesnce

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get dislock to work. I tied selecting my moto 360 as well as tried the Android wear app under Bluetooth devices. Still shows no trusted device connected. Any help would be appreciated.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to get dislock to work. I tied selecting my moto 360 as well as tried the Android wear app under Bluetooth devices. Still shows no trusted device connected. Any help would be appreciated.

Mine is connected as an Android Wear device with I guess a MAC address. It shows "no trusted devices connected" but it still works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar