Battery life after 5.0.2

Rahim Esmail

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else experience amazing battery performance after the update? My 360 is awesome, over 50% power left after 14 hour day.

Posted via the Android Central App

papabutter21

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Took it off charger at 6am and had 35 or so percent left at midnight with using it for maps and music and texting. Solid solid solid battery life

Galaxy S6 edge

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine is draining at about 7 to 10 percent per hour,

That is way, way too high unless you have all kinds of stuff on and use it a LOT. Anything more than 3% with light use and Fit off is bad.

what are your settings set at?

Who are you asking? Before the update I was at 2%/hr and 3%/hr after the update. I have tilt to wake off, ambient off (of course), all the Fit stuff off, and using a Watchmaker face.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
How do you turn fit off? Is it just blocking that app?

You go into Fit (one of the two hearts, hard to say which one) on the watch and go to the last page for settings and turn those things off. Blocking the notifications will not result in anything since it will still have the step counter running and still [attempt to] collect your pulse several times a day.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Battery life for me was solid after the update but has steadily decreased, seemingly timed with Android Wear app updates. Timer seems to cause some major drain... The graph shows normal drain, then sudden accelerated drain until dead in a couple of hours. It's happening more and more. I'm hopeful 5.1.1 will fix some things.

Posted via Android Central App

eurosteve

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I've looked and looked and I don't see a setting for turning off "tilt to wake." With tilt to wake off, you would need to just tap the screen to see the time, is that right?

Can anyone tell me how to shut off tilt to wake (other than theater mode)?

Thanks

msdsman

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
hi, go into the actual Android Wear app on your mobile phone. Click on settings gear at top then right there at the top you will see your moto 360 listed..tap on that. On the next screen you will see all your toggles including the one for "tilt to wake".