Metah4

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Metahlogy Watchfaces [THEMES]

I apologize for the wait!

Here is a simple one!

protocol-14bc1950bb5.png

Protocol
Description: Got some asks to share...12 HR Agenda and battery rings for watch and phone

Tagged with: agenda, Battery, calendar

Features: 12h Time, Battery Level, Calendar, Phone Battery Level, Weather

Permalink: http://facerepo.com/app/faces/details/protocol-14bc1950bb5

Last edited:

Metah4

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Just Watch

Just Watch
Description: Weather Mode, Stop Watch, Compass, Phone and Watch Battery, Digital and Analog display of Stop Watch, 12 and 24hr Display - ON TAP - All built in WatchMaker - All colors customizable! - tap center for compass

Features: 12h Time, 24h Time, Battery Level, Compass, Phone Battery Level, Weather

Permalink: Just Watch for Motorola Moto 360*|*FaceRepo

just-watch-14c812090a4.png

Last edited:

Metah4

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Tech In Case

Tech In Case
Description: Tap actions for Weather Mode and Agenda, 12-HR and 24-HR time. Watch Battery Indicator as well as Phone battery Indicator. Shows charging status when charging and bat status when not. CAN CUSTOMIZE COLORS!

Features: 12h Time, 24h Time, Battery Level, Calendar, Date, Phone Battery Level, Phone Charging Status, Weather

Permalink: Tech In Case for Motorola Moto 360 | FaceRepo

tech-in-case-14c0f37e636.png

Metah4

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
C-2100 (Repackaged)

C-2100 (Repackaged)
Description: Based on the 2100. Heat Rate, Sunrise, Sunset, Compass, battery gauge, and WiFi state! PhrostByte made me use my brain on the math...LOL Check out his selection of watchfaces if you want some real treats!

Features: 12h Time, Battery Level, Compass, Date, Heart Rate, Phone Wifi, Weather

Permalink: C-2100 (Repackaged) for Motorola Moto 360 | FaceRepo

c-2100-repackaged-14bdb76f37c.png

Metah4

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

GoldenEye w/ Gyro (Repackaged)

Description: Golden Eye Watchface, analog, 3 Event agenda, temp, weather icon, phone and watch battery percentage (goes red when below 20), word IN PROG changes to COMPLETE if no events, side bars goes down as batteris deplete, date, dim mode has Digital Time, Date, batteries and weather icon

Tagged with: spy, goldeneye, spy watch, 007

Features: 12h Time, Battery Level, Calendar, Date, Phone Battery Level, Phone Wifi, Weather

Permalink: http://facerepo.com/app/faces/details/goldeneye-w-gyro-repackaged-14bae1a6068

goldeneye-w-gyro-repackaged-14bae1a6068.png

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Yes i can see that in every post that theres a link to download it. But its not the play store.

I still prefer to get my content from the play store.

So as i stated above, let us know when its on the play store.

Metah4

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Very nice looking. Let us know when they are on the play store.

As of now, they are only .watch files due to my work and home life, I don't have as much time as I used to. So, I have only just learned how to make an APK and therefore haven't gotten an developer account with GP to start uploading them.

Once I do, I will be sure to start placing them in the store.

Thanks for your compliment!

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

Yes i can see that in every post that theres a link to download it. But its not the play store.

I still prefer to get my content from the play store.

So as i stated above, let us know when its on the play store.

They are just watch faces and (currently) require that you purchase the "Watchmaker" program, which is $2 and available on Google Play Store. Once you have that, you can then scan the barcodes of any of the thousands of watch faces on Download Free Smartwatch Faces for Moto 360, LG G Series, Samsung Gear, Sony SmartWatch 3 and Asus ZenWatch*|*FaceRepo (using any barcode scan program you like) and it downloads them and installs them into Watchmaker. Easy as 3.14 (pi).

The watch faces are not programs and thus pose no malware risk to your phone or watch.

Metah4

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

They are just watch faces and (currently) require that you purchase the "Watchmaker" program, which is $2 and available on Google Play Store. Once you have that, you can then scan the barcodes of any of the thousands of watch faces on Download Free Smartwatch Faces for Moto 360, LG G Series, Samsung Gear, Sony SmartWatch 3 and Asus ZenWatch*|*FaceRepo (using any barcode scan program you like) and it downloads them and installs them into Watchmaker. Easy as 3.14 (pi).

The watch faces are not programs and thus pose no malware risk to your phone or watch.

Thanks for posting the info!

I am in the process of expanding that so people without WatchMaker can still enjoy the faces of they are unable to get the app itself.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

I am in the process of expanding that so people without WatchMaker can still enjoy the faces of they are unable to get the app itself.

I don't think the $2 is unreasonable for the WatchMaker app, but I do think it is a bit misleading- they make it sound like it is free, when in reality the "free" version is very limited and doesn't allow downloading and using third-party watchfaces, like yours.

I have looked through hundreds of watch faces and tried dozens and still can't find that perfect one that meets my needs. Perhaps one of the most frustrating parts of owning the 360 :) Someday I will find it!

Metah4

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

I have looked through hundreds of watch faces and tried dozens and still can't find that perfect one that meets my needs. Perhaps one of the most frustrating parts of owning the 360 :) Someday I will find it!

Well I hope maybe I will make one that will be...The One....lol

What exactly are you looking for?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the follow up Metah4. Keep up the good work. Ill pay a couple of bucks for your work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax