Just sold my 360... Time to upgrade

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I just sold my 360 today and I've had it since day one. It was a nice device, but it's time to upgrade. I'm going to upgrade to 1 of these 3 new devices... Moto 360 2, Huawei watch or the New Samsung round watch 2015? Thoughts?

P.S. I have an S6 edge

Posted via the Android Central App

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Curious how much did you sell it for? I see in kijiji locally they are going very cheap and not selling much... It seems. The lowest asking $180 Canadian

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
If you are willing to spend the money, the Urbane looks great. The new Samsung watch I believe will be running Tizen and will only work with your S6, but if you want to use with any other Android mfg you're out of luck.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Curious how much did you sell it for? I see in kijiji locally they are going very cheap and not selling much... It seems. The lowest asking $180 Canadian

I got 150$ with the metal 23mm band (all black) not much but I know they're gonna go down in price again sooner or later

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
The LG Urbane is available now, have you considered it?

Yes.. But I haven't been in love with the overall design so I'm not going to get it. It's a nice watch just not for me, That's why I said one of the 3 (my 1st post)

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I got 150$ with the metal 23mm band (all black) not much but I know they're gonna go down in price again sooner or later

OK cool thanks. Since I have the S6 I was also curious a out selling my moto 360 for a Samsung one since S Health is pretty awesome compared to Google Fit. I would personally wait for the round Samsung, as I love the design of the 360 just wish android wear became more robust.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
OK cool thanks. Since I have the S6 I was also curious a out selling my moto 360 for a Samsung one since S Health is pretty awesome compared to Google Fit. I would personally wait for the round Samsung, as I love the design of the 360 just wish android wear became more robust.

Could've not said it all any better

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I just got a lg g watch as a 2nd watch, and man this thing is so much better than my 360. looks wise 360 wins but performance wise, g watch is smoother, quicker, and better at picking up my voice. so maybe u shud think g watch r or urbane. I think I'm gonna sell my 360, and get GWR. idk will see. up to the boss.

Posted via AC app with my N9

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The LG Urbane does look good, much more watch like. I have a brand new Moto360 that I haven't set up yet, so I am considering selling it and considering other options before I go about setting it up.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Meh, thinking back and seeing how long Android Wear as been out and how we havent received many apps that support the platform its a little disappointing to be honest. If i were to sell my 360 (im really considering it) i wouldnt invest in a new wearable for a long time until things pick up.

Flow39

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I haven't bought an Android Wear device yet, but I think I'll be waiting for the 2nd gen of many of the watches out now (Moto 360, G Watch) before I buy.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Meh, thinking back and seeing how long Android Wear as been out and how we havent received many apps that support the platform its a little disappointing to be honest. If i were to sell my 360 (im really considering it) i wouldnt invest in a new wearable for a long time until things pick up.

I think the blame lies with the AW application from Google. They need to really move things along to get developers to jump in with both feet IMO.

Enabling WiFi should not have taken this long! Seems like a no brainer from the start!

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I think the blame lies with the AW application from Google. They need to really move things along to get developers to jump in with both feet IMO.

Enabling WiFi should not have taken this long! Seems like a no brainer from the start!

Agreed, it seems Google releases AW as a test bed more than an expected full fledged platform. That was fine in the first year, but its mid 2015.

I have listed my Moto 360 to see if it gets any bites, help pay for my S6. If i get a good offer ill sell it, use my wifes dust collecting fitbit until AW and Google step up their game.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Sold my moto 360 today, got a pretty good deal. I'll reconsider android wear in the future when it's more ahead, it was a cool companion but wasn't what I was hoping for in the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000