silver case unavailable

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I seen a post on here a few hours ago saying that the silver case was no longer available at the moment. I decided last night that I might try this watch a third time while the price is still $150. Well I go to check the website out, and there it is the silver case is not available at the moment.

I wanted to get the silver case with the brown watch band but it is not going to happen unless they come up with extra stock before 11 a.m. tomorrow.

I done this very same thing back when the watch was $180. Right at the last moment I decided that I would purchase the watch, only to find out that the sale had ended.

I feel like I just cannot catch a break, maybe it is meant for me to not have this watch at a lower price. just had to vent a little bit.

They call them there things phones, will I'll be.

Slow_S10

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Then pick up a black one with a brown band... or look around locally. A lot of stores in my area still have silver ones on the shelves and will price match Motorola's sale.

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and bought a stone leather version of the Google store, like I had the last two times. Maybe at $163, I can be comfortable this time with no little that this device does. I wasn't comfortable at $263 for no little features this watch offered, and was a little buggy, the heart rate monitor didn't work, and Google now was horrible, I have to say "no I said call mom" and it would ask "call door".

The first watch I kept 18 hours, and took it back, I wasn't comfortable with the price, a month went by and I bought another one, I kept it three days, and I didn't like the heart rate monitor not working, and Google now. It was just a bit buggy, and I didn't like the thought of the back cracking but maybe third time is charm. I also felt tired to my phone through this watch, I look at a computer screen right hours a day and it gets old looking at screens.

I did like the notification, mowing the lawn, or driving, I felt the need for these features, though I don't get called or texted much.

They call them there things phones, will I'll be.

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
The silver casing actually showed back up late afternoon yesterday. I got mine ordered with the mono link band

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to buy one while they still had the promotion, I even chatted online yesterday with a rep from the Motorola website. It wasn't going to be possible to buy one during the promotion, or get one for $149. She stated I could get one at a later date for regular price, I said no thank you.

I kept an eye on moto maker until a few minutes after eleven a.m. today, I'm in the central time zone and 11 am CT is when the sale period ended.

I could of gotten one in black with the brown band, and I almost done it, it doesn't look to bad to me, I told myself I originally wanted the silver and brown setup, so I passed with moto maker.

The Google store was still selling the moto 360 at the promotional price of $149, but it was the black on black and silver on gray versions. I went with another gray and silver, and now I'm having second thoughts, I just about have myself talked out of it but the kid in me says keep the order instead of canceling.

If I keep the order, I figure I can find a cheaper brown band to work with this watch, the gray is just an awful color I think.

Posted via the Android Central App

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
As of 6/9/15 @ 4:38pm central time

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-09-16-37-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-09-16-37-34.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 17

Trending Posts

Forum statistics