How can I stop a syncing data problem?

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Stuck on syncing data

Hey everyone - I have a Nexus 6 and Moto 360. Both are updated....I went to sync my 360 with my N6 today and it says "paired" but then on my N6 goes to Syncing data... screen and the watch says just a minute.

Nothing happens though.....I've tried resetting the watch 5 times...nothing. Any ideas?

msdsman

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Stuck on syncing data

Hello, did you just let it go for a while? I have had to reset/re-sync my watch and phone more times than I would like to mention :-\ . There have been times that the syncing process takes forever so I just let it go and dont mess with it. It always seems to sync eventually, sometimes it just seems to take longer than other times. Thats been my experience.

Last edited:

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

I ended up resetting my phone and watch about 12 times and then something happened and it finally connected.

Guess I am good now? Kind of annoying, but it's okay.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

I ended up resetting my phone and watch about 12 times and then something happened and it finally connected.

Guess I am good now? Kind of annoying, but it's okay.

For good measure after taking the OTA a while ago I decided to factory reset my watch and uninstall/reinstall the AW app. After the watch booted up and I paired it I noticed it actually showed a pic of watch and phone (m360) and syncing 1/2/3/etc of 26 apps. First time I saw that. I always flash the latest stock rom or stock preview rather the take an OTA since they seem to cause people a lot of headaches I don't experience. So, my point is it's good to do a factory reset after taking an OTA if you do on watch or phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze