Multiple disconnects

domjoy182

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
New user here (new to both android and moto 360) I got it on Friday and it seemed to work well over the weekend but now I seem to have lots of connection dropouts, with the message moto connect has stopped.

Also doesnt seem to open anything on my phone when I get the notification about google play store updates.

Can anyone help?
Thanks

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Reset the watch and repair and set it up again.
After my 5.1.1 update i had an issue with a face on mine and i decided to reset, its been good since.

nvsteveg

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Prior to the 5.1 update, I had disconnect issues. I had to reset the watch on several occasions and I also had to uninstall and reinstall the WEAR app. I haven't had to do that since upgrading to 5.1. When I do have a disconnect issue now, restarting the watch (NOT Reset) seems to do the job. I just had to do it today and it worked perfectly. Also, sometimes just disconnecting the watch from within the WEAR app (3 dots in upper right corner) and then re-connecting may solve the problem. Also, turning bluetooth off and then on again might also work. Resetting is a last resort since it returns the watch to factory settings.

domjoy182

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I think I need to remember its a first gen product and there will be issues.

Always seems to be a play store card/notification when it does disconnect