My moto360 is one hour behind....

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So just last weekend I noticed my watch was exactly one hour behind my phone. I looked around both the Android Wear app and the Moto Connect app, but couldn't find anything for adjusting the time or even a setting to change daytime savings time. I restarted both but that didn't help. The only way I got the proper time again was to do a factory reset on the watch.

3 days later and the damn thing did it again. No clue what's causing it other than that it started after the 5.1 update. It's paired to a Note 4.

Besides doing yet another factory reset, has anyone experienced this and found a fix for it?

Thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's odd, the watch should sync to your phone... From the Android Wear app, if you select your watch and hit the Gear icon, select Moto 360, and select RESYNC APPS, does it re-sync your time?

What about disconnecting/re-connecting it (Android Wear app, three dot menu).There really are no Time Options because the watch takes the time from your phone, really... and it syncs it periodically with the phone...

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
On some watch faces, they have a choice to select a time zone. Maybe you have a separate time zone selected for that particular watch face you are using. Just a thought.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03