Moto360 becomes unresponsive when battery hits 15% or below

milfou

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Just got this watch a week ago and since last night I noticed that when battery goes to 15% my screen shut off and I seems to be frozen. It then randomly turns display on for a few seconds where I can see the watch face. It never shuts down or anything but just does not respomd to touch or side button.

I am going to try a factory reset, if ot does not work will exchamge it.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this?

My search came up pretty empty.

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
It may be hard to believe but I had this same issue initially w my Moto 360 but the problem seems to have solved itself. However, in all fairness my watch is rarely below 20% when I go to bed and put it on the charger... So, maybe the problem is still there.
Best of luck... Please share your solution.

milfou

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine was above 20% as I was going to go to sleep then I thought lets drain the battery a little more before putting it to charge. Very easy to do by playing Flopsy Bird for a little bit. I did a factory reset on it last night to so we will see what happens.
I'll update when I have some results.

milfou

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Looks like it was caused by intellicom watch fave app. If I use stock faves everything is ok, I can use the watch right down to 0.

If I use one of ther watch faces this issue happens below 15%.

If you run into the same issue it could be a 3rd party app.

Anyway I will post any other findings.

matthew2926

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Looks like it was caused by intellicom watch fave app. If I use stock faves everything is ok, I can use the watch right down to 0.

If I use one of ther watch faces this issue happens below 15%.

If you run into the same issue it could be a 3rd party app.

Anyway I will post any other findings.

Just wondering, did turning off the battery saver thing that pops up when the 360 is below 15% fix your issues? I ask because my 360 has the same response issues when under 15% but I really love the watch face that I'm using, despite the fact that ithe is probably causing the issues...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463