Took the plunge and bought one.

Zammo76

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
So I got bored of waiting for the Moto 360 2 and decided to buy a Moto 360. Got a pretty good deal £120 ($187) for a light finish one with stone band. What's the first thing I should do when I get it, any killer apps I should install?

Thanks

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Congratz! I've had mine for about 45 days and love it.
Apps? InstaWeather watchfaces. Wear Buddy so I don't lose my phone (since I don't have to have it in my pocket always). Wear Mini Launcher (ez access to watch apps). Wear Battery Stats - one of my favorites that let's me see if I should charge up my phone before the evening (after work).
Tip-if you drive a lot, put your watch in theater mode so you don't drain your battery... Because it blinks-on every time you raise your arm!
Tip #2 - use this forum :)
Tip #3 - lower your screen brightness to 1...IMO. You can go even lower with Wear Mini Launcher!
Best of luck and may your battery last you a full day!!

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I just picked one up two days ago. I'm coming from a Samsung gear 2 so it's pretty different. I wasn't sure how'd I'd like it but the more I use it, the happier I am with my decision. It did take a lot of patience learning as it isn't overly intuitive and the manual is pathetic. You simply have to take your time and play with it. I have the brown one and my hubby got the black one. Love my MOTO!

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Although I haven't used it much aside from just showing it off, I'm really diggin' PixtoCam. And being able to Shazam from my wrist instead of fumbling in my pocket for my phone, to find out the name of a song, has been really handy.

-# Cheers! #-

berrydroidapple

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Picked one up for a great price, arrives Thursday. I originally had a Gear Fit and recently purchased an original Pebble for my rough and tumble days. Quite excited

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zammo76

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting quite impatient waiting for mine to arrive. I've just had an email saying its going to take 4 to 10 days to be delivered grrr.

NovaFox238

May 25, 2010
Visit site
So I got bored of waiting for the Moto 360 2 and decided to buy a Moto 360. Got a pretty good deal £120 ($187) for a light finish one with stone band. What's the first thing I should do when I get it, any killer apps I should install?

Thanks

Watch faces are a must out of the gate. There are so many to choose from. As far as apps, I haven t really found myself using many apps on my watch except one called budget bakers (Wallet), which I use to keep track of my expenses.

Zammo76

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
So I got my 360 today 9 days after ordering it and its turned up without any English instructions and a U.S. charger (I'm in the UK). I guess that's the price I pay for getting it cheap. I've managed to find the Moto 360 user guide online but should I have a warranty card in the box as well? Currently I can't tell what paperwork I have as its all in different languages but there would appear to be two separate booklets. One looks to be user guide but I don't know what the other is, if anyone has any ideas that'd be appreciated?

aowald

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I joined you and took the plunge on the 14th. The first document is pretty much instructions on use. The other booklet is definitely about warranty and FCC, etc. The important thing about that book is that it mentions that the device is covered for one year, standard manufacturer warranty. I can scan the booklet if it's really necessary.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had my 360 since Dec '14. No regrets. For the weather watch face lately, I've been trying Weather Time. I don't have any other 3rd party wear apps, as many of my phone's apps also work on my 360.