what's up with all the cards?

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
My watch, its on the latest update, android wear app on the phone is the latest, I am so tired of swiping away the reminder card to take my meds for the afternoon, and seconds later it returns, I'll have to swipe it away sometimes five to six times, this and the stupid local weather cards, very annoying.

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The only way I know to eliminate them is to have Android Wear not send Google app notifications to your watch. This will kill all Now cards. I am kind of in the same boat. I don't want to disable Google, but I don't need to be reminded of ALL of my cards either.

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
The only way I know to eliminate them is to have Android Wear not send Google app notifications to your watch. This will kill all Now cards. I am kind of in the same boat. I don't want to disable Google, but I don't need to be reminded of ALL of my cards either.

Exactly, I need the medicine reminder but not a hundred times, and the weather cards, not really. Lol

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Exactly, I need the medicine reminder but not a hundred times, and the weather cards, not really. Lol

An alternate thing to try is this: remove Google app to the watch. Set a Keep reminder for your meds, and leave that enabled.

Blacklac

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
How do you disable the built in Weather? I use a different weather App for my watch, I don't need two weather cards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia