Anyone receive the new Moto 360 yet?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/bus...s-guide-ftcs-mail-internet-or-telephone-order

Told the rep about the FTC rules (Motorola has violated them), they've pushed it up to a higher level... said they should get back to me within 36 hours so we'll see.

In the meantime, I bought one at Best Buy.

do let us know if you get anything back from them. that is the part that really rubbed me the wrong way.

sorry, your shipment is delayed another 3 weeks, but we can't cancel it because somehow magically it's been made, but we don't know when it will ship.

BS.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I can't really say I care any more. My all-silver watch is about as plain Jane as you can get, ordered minutes after the site went live, and it's still "building." It's all BS, and if there's anything I can't stand, it's BS. I'll be sticking with the Huawei I ordered Tuesday from Amazon.

Posted via the Android Central App

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that got it with the emtal bands, could you let me know if there are extra links that come with the band? I know with the first one it came with some extra links for larger wrists..

xikle

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes it does. Mine came with two extra links. I just picked it up from FedEx a couple of hours ago and adjusted the band by taking out two of the links, though I may end up putting one back so it's a little looser. There were two extra links and the pins with them in the container.

jedilow

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm still in the back and forth with them; told a rep that I'll file a complaint with the FTC and I just got a phone call (when I can't answer it) wanted to connect me to higher powers (which they didn't get back to me with before) and a phone number.

For a complaint: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Motorola called (right after I told them I was filing a complaint); they're trying to cancel the order FWIW.

how mysteriously convenient of them to be able to try now that you've said you'll file a complaint!

mine is on "order complete now" i can't wait for it to get here so i can send it back!

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I'm going to have to at least give the Moto a shot when it finally shows up. I'm digging the Huawei Watch, but there's a red tint to everything that's supposed to be black. Don't know what's up with that, but I guess I should at least look at the Moto.

Posted via the Android Central App

jedilow

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Looks like they can cancel orders!

Hi xxxx!

Good day to you! This is a confirmation that the Order that you have placed, with the Order Number: xxxx has been Successfully Cancelled as per your request. Please be informed that the Amount that you have purchased for this will be credited back to you with in 3-5 Business days. If you have any other Concerns with this, Do not hesitate to Contact Us at 1-800-734-5870 Mon-Fri 7AM-10PM; Sat-Sun 9AM-6PM CST and provide this Reference Number: xxxxx to the next Representative to easily Identify your Concern.

Thank you for choosing Motorola!

Best Regards,
Motorola Customer Care
Order Administration
Charmaine

I do like the Moto 360 (yay Best Buy) though =)

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I love how everyone in this thread had to have the 360 delivered ASAP. I thought I was the only one experiencing that crazy itch.

I had been planning on picking up the ZenWatch 2: it's so inexpensive!

Then my partner bought an AppleWatch and I knew if I intended to "quell the Apple is better" commentary, nothing short of the 360 2nd gen would cut it.

Unexpectedly, the local Best Buy has the new 360 in various configurations in stock and I experienced instant gratification. This watch is great! And best of all, the anti-Android chatter has been silenced.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
and now there's an import delay on my order.

i could have sailed a boat to china and picked this thing up faster than they sent it to me.

and i have no idea how to sail, so that's saying something

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yeap! looks like we're in the same shipment.

i can't wait to send this box back.

i still like the moto design the best, but i can't justify giving them any more of my money.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463